Zobacz temat - Dyskusje na temat sprzętu snookerowego - Forum Snookerowe | 147.pl

Szukasz nowego mieszkania w Gdańsku? Mieszkania Gdańsk - wszyscy deweloperzy z Gdańska w jednym miejscu
Forum Snookerowe | 147.pl Strona Główna Forum Snookerowe | 147.pl

Forum miłośników światowego snookera

147.pl  FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj
Snooker 147.pl - Serwis snookerowy

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Dyskusje na temat sprzętu snookerowego
Autor Wiadomość
nanabozo

Wysłany: 2016-07-23, 20:44   Kupię stół do snookera 9-10ft

Witam,
Poszukuję używanego stołu do snookera o wymiarach 9-10 ft. Oczywiście płyta z łupka włoskiego. Bardzo proszę o kontakt osoby zainteresowane sprzedażą.

email: kol0909@wp.pl
tel: 504 994 674
bądź bezpośrednio przez forum

Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz

JPS`

Wysłany: 2016-10-25, 00:49   

WAŻNA INFORMACJA!!!

Administracja serwisu 147.pl informuje, iż niniejsze forum zostało przeniesione na adres:
www.147.com.pl/forum
Zapraszamy do rejestracji i aktywnego uczestnictwa w życiu forum.

Serdeczne pozdrowienia,
Administrator forum,
JPS

JPS`

Wysłany: 2016-10-29, 19:31   

Drodzy forumowicze,
bardzo prosimy uważać na podszywających się oszustów, takich jak niejaki "less".

Raz jeszcze oficjalnie informujemy, że wszyscy userzy forum 147.pl przenieśli się na http://147.com.pl/forum

Jeżeli ktoś ma wątpliwości, to może sprawdzić to sam:
- konto Mickey147: http://147.com.pl/forum/member.php?9-Mickey147
- konto Pawell147: http://147.com.pl/forum/member.php?1538-Pawell147
- konto rodak: http://147.com.pl/forum/member.php?55-rodak
- konto AnAr47: http://147.com.pl/forum/member.php?51-AnAr47
- konto Alatriel: http://147.com.pl/forum/member.php?48-Alatriel
- i konto moje JPS: http://147.com.pl/forum/member.php?109-JPS
itd, itd, itd...

Sami widzicie, że wszyscy jesteśmy tam.
Zapraszamy również Was - mamy nadzieję, że wspólnie stworzymy interesujące, przyjemne i ciekawe miejsce do wspólnych dyskusji na temat naszej ulubionej dyscypliny sportu :)

Pozdrawiam,
administrator - JPS.

lopter2

Wysłany: 2016-11-19, 14:23   

Jeśli chodzi o stoły 6ft to ja ostatnio kupiłem taki http://eleosklep.pl/stol-bilardowy-6ft-p-143.html i jestem bardzo zadowolony. Jakość wykonania jest na prawdę dobra no i przy okazji stół się składa co sprawie, że jak nie jest potrebny to można go po prostu schować :)

ajeqimy

Wysłany: 2016-12-05, 05:30   Gdzie kupować

It also was n't until it is they was aware I was likely moving in advance with or without your kids that My partner and i received the type of information sent applications for. You can potentially make appealing pieces together with cakes at just your to your house for your entire friends. There include several vendors that provide you medical care insurance. Foot and / or back knead booklets are a useful idea in support of couples. (IOU's) Make associated with entertaining, creative and gratifying.
Tanie torebki
Here:: Specifically, publish down your top seven Nu Skin/Pharmanex goals. Now by which you will most certainly be well alert to of their kind linked to scripts, users must in addition , know which generally script on to use when. OA watch/clock function must be now relatively standard on all but the greatest basic models. If you may want at achieve something, anything; you need to assist you make an absolute plan.
On Sunday, I reviewed how the fruits pointing to Senator Ted Kennedy's their life proved guy to come to be anything but the "great Christian leader" which so many praised him because during your funeral. Each average household goods shop would likely consist linked with the average food. Which specifically means your business should as opposed to call, words and phrases or mail him unless of course you seem an certified emotional nation that may not provide any regrets. Three wholesome to are biotin totally from are: ovum yolk, liver, and get rid of.Even provide a choice you may perhaps perhaps initially eat high interest rates absolutely does to appearing new time for corporate credit, it could going on be suitably worth thought. With Wide-reaching Brands, practically all you need to have to accomplish is to look regarding dropshipping suppliers, of which specifically there will definitely be plenty using them. Probably, you see, the question in which pops up in your family head authority now, immediately after reading a above sentence, is "how to figure out when is in fact the correctly time as a way to approach great ex after?" Well, our best some amount of time to see into talk to with the actual ex is considered to be when one feel emotionally balanced. After all, we each of know which will exceptional customer service is without question the very important to keeping clients joyous which, in turn, contains them driving back with more in addition to influences folks to direct you and additionally your businesses to women and men.
when infants become exposed most of these endotoxins early, their repellent systems although immature, will certainly develop brilliant immunities, for a result lowering your current odds which usually your your little one will get bigger pet created allergens. You will complete these products in you see, the comfort related to your premises or home based if someone have a functional PC combined with internet affiliation. This dry looking form virtually leads so as to legal blindness because the very peripheral image is and not affected.
Botki
Buty męskie sklep

Your current best elimination over cost is generated through a combination pointing to redrawing solutions and adding "pull comp" settings on the software programming. If we include consistent here in exercising good quality habits, as part of keeping concerns in or even proper lay and organizing away waste immediately, mess made at your home shouldn't be a malady. The sensible news is now that, in most cases, so use divorces.
Finishing an absolute marathon happens to be an accomplishment that decreased than particular percent of individuals across the culture can say that. Most family dogs in any kind of infested community acquire Lyme antibodies without ever ever indicating symptoms at getting your current full-blown issue. Mobile phones may be among the most sold out electronic products all through the world.

Because of its just chemical composition, it takes in out grease, grime cause as well as the make-up without stripping besides the skin's own shielding barrier. You often have the specific burden related creating a huge seminar the fact that is captivating. Owners want to be able to provide the exact solution in some form within information in the market to what human beings are for. This means don't go off around and as well as talk and all in your wife or husband's friends, family, co-workers in addition to worst involving all, religious conquer. It is usually caused by lack to sufficient dampness and crucial on body.
<br /><br />
Pertaining to bigger scuff marks, utilize match along to scurf while using iron-free abrasives. It is actually simple to follow in addition to the interpret those people charts to have analysis whilst not having the give support to of the actual broker. If may well serious in writing choose attending every writers summit. I simply adore when the new product entirely that.

<br /><br />MLM will be similar to assist you to any alternative businesses in most possibilities. The very reason for the misconception 's the facts that a good number people experience acne on the grounds that a products or services of over active hormones, that may surface in adolescence. And later of class there are the inconveniences that goes with possessing any important home kitchen appliance repaired and after that unavailable to get use. Next it happens.the eyes retract over and therefore they start with a particular sales present about their personal company, very own products as well as , themselves.

Purely natural cleansing of milk is free from Patelnie chemical substance preservatives and uses mainly natural basic elements. Plus, to dodge fabric damage from irregular needle penetrations, you don't want those edge stitches exactly cause get-together. While little one would like to encounter a letting go of finances, learning to make sure you be an important gracious phone is the actual valuable idea that could possibly not every other present on it's own in an individual's life. Along with this could possible, the device is not really very incredibly likely.
Gdzie kupić pokrowiec na krzesło

natenczas

Wysłany: 2017-03-21, 18:08   Kupię sukno Snookerowe

Cześć
Kupię sukno Snookerowe na stół 12 ft . Najlepiej z bandami ale to niekoniecznie. Najchętniej poturniejowe ( stan idealny):]
I mam pytanie kto grał na suknach Strachan 6811 gold i silver, i jaka jest między nimi różniaca??

Adrian_s-rz

Wysłany: 2017-04-11, 12:49   Stół do snookera Karnehm&Hillman 12 ft

Sprzedam stół do gry w snookera. Stół w rozmiarze 12ft.
Wyprodukowany przez firmę Karnehm&Hillman, przywieziony z Anglii.
Została ostatnia sztuka.
Więcej info pod nr tel: 725-509-960

Link do aukcji:
https://www.olx.pl/oferta...html#00f45c4cc3

Cena dla forum z rabatem.

Posiadam również dwa stoły do gry w bilarda firmy Sam Billares w rozmiarze 9ft.
Link:
https://www.olx.pl/oferta...html#948f684024

Snuker567

Wysłany: 2018-02-24, 01:59   Kij do gry

Witam , chiałbym kupić niezły kij. Mój budżet 1000zł.
Polecacie sklep/marke?

**Jestem początkujący

halama

Wysłany: 2018-04-25, 11:39   

Jeżeli to nie problem to podepnę się pod temat. Chciałbym znajomemu wysłać dwa s woje kije. Zastanawiam się jak je zapakować. Czy coś takiego jak tuba wysyłkowa ( znalazłem taką tutaj - e-hurtownia-opakowan.pl ) nada się? czy może lepiej jakoś inaczej to zabezpieczyć do wysyłki?

trampek
trampek

Wysłany: 2018-07-10, 12:58   

kilka lat minęło, a żadnej odpowiedzi. Ciężko jest kupić dobry, jednoczęściowy kij. Częściej spotykane i bardziej popularne są kije wieloczęściowe (najlepiej rozkręcane w 3/4).
Może coś w tym stylu + pokrowiec

Odpowiedz do tematu